1. Records show the church in Aguilares, Texas erected in 1893.
2. Aguilares, Texas – Land-Grabbing Charges Rock Sleepy Town.
3. Old Master List from Texas State Archives
4. Texas Mexican Railway Company
5. Map of Aguilares, Texas Late 1870s to 1880s
6. Race, Labor, and the Frontier (Pg. 94-95)
7. History of Aguilares, Texas draft, by Stan Green
8. Aguilares – Gene Walker Oct. 26, 2004 – Decline of Aguilares from late 1950s Notes
9. Application Form for Official Texas Historical Marker
10. Aguilares (from 1992 notes) by Stan Green
11. Aguilares: Site of My Childhood by Vivian Adam Rudisill
12. Warm Weather and Bad Whiskey by Jerry Thomson 8/20/94
13. Robert and Yolanda Garza letter to Mr. Weber – Aguilares research history
14. Letter to Mr. Weber from Mr. Garza – Marker needed for School, Church, and Cemetery.
15. Map of Webb County in 1886 from Warm Weather and Bad Whiskey
16. Aguilaro interview by Stan Green at HQ of Vaguillas Cattle