1. Legal Notice for Azteca Neighborhood to National Register from City Planning Dept.
2. Proposed Nomination Boundaries for Azteca Neighborhood National Register
3. Letter to Mr. Lawrence Mann from Los Caminos del Rio concerning “The Laredo Project” Presentation with Enclosures to assist Mr. Mann
4. List of Residents (c. Unknown)
5. Letter from Teri Meyers (Hardy, Heck, Moore & Myers, Inc.) concerning Historic Resources Survey Report for Barrio Azteca and Map Enclosure
6. Azteca Interview Transcript with Jorge and Don Luciano (Four Part Series)
7. Research Proposal for History and Culture of the Azteca Neighborhood in Laredo, Texas to The Summerlee Foundation
8. Letter to Mr. John W. Crain (VP of Summerlee Foundation) with Proposal Enclosure (2)
9. Houses in El Azteca listed by Blocks and Houses immediately north of Al Azteca
10. Letter to Edward Meza from Stan Green concerning Tapes of Interviews with Ed Mann and Sam Harber (also see Documents not listed)
11. Letter to Lisha Garcia from Hillis Rutledge concerning request for Freeman and Freeman Report with Draft Environmental Impact Statement enclosed.
12. Architectural Field Survey Forms for Block E-1/Bloc-C, Group-5
13. Architectural Field Survey Forms for Block E-2/Block A.
14. Architectural Field Survey Form for Block F-2/Block-B, Group-5
15. Letter to Roberto & Becky Sepulveda from Azteca Economic Development and Preservation Corporation concerning support for registering Azteca Neighborhood
16. National District Nomination Map Boundaries for the Azteca Neighborhood
17. Pre Application for grant under the Historic Preservation Grant Program
18. Agenda for State board of Review meeting for May 19th 2001
19. Texas Historical Commission History Programs Division Agenda from May 19th, 2001.
20. Revitalization Strategy for the Azteca Neighborhood
21. Letter to Marta Galicki from Jose Roberto Juarez, Pd.D. Concerning bibliography
22. Letter to Dr. Juares from Torres1@aol.com on National Register Nomination
23. Resume of Marta Mcbride Galicki
24. Historical Evaluation of application by Anthony Valentio on Vieux Carre – Marta McBride Galicki
25. La Azteca Project – Rogelio Garcia
26. Historic Resources Survey of the El Azteca Neighborhood of Laredo, Texas for the City of Laredo
27. City of Laredo Cultural Resources Survey for Webb County Historical Commission, South Texas Development Council, et. al.
28. Azteca News: “Azteca Neighborhood is Part of The History of Laredo”