The Webb County Heritage Foundation (WCHF) has created this website (webbheritagearchives.org) in support of its mission to provide education, information, communication and personal enjoyment to the general public. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing, and purchasing from the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge full and complete acceptance of these terms.
1. Copyright and Other Protection. The Site and much of the text, images, graphics, information and other content of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. The WCHF owns the rights to the digital content in this Site and makes this digital content accessible for a fee.
2. Permitted Uses. The Content is made available for your limited personal, educational, and other non-commercial fair use permitted.
3. Permissions. By making the Content available, the WCHF does not convey to you any license or permission to copy, distribute, perform, or display publicly or otherwise any content or image displayed, or to make derivative works from such content or image. You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining necessary permissions, including but not limited to copyright permissions, for your use of any such content or image, and that you are responsible for paying any associated fees. The commercial reproduction of content and images from the Site is not permitted except with the express written permission of the appropriate rights holders.
4. Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from copying, displaying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, modifying, performing or otherwise using or exploiting any of the protected Content on the Site for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of making it publicly available. You are also prohibited from including any of the protected Content in a database, website, or electronic resource.
5. Disclaimer. The Content is provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Webb County Heritage Foundation and their respective trustees, officers, agents, and employees harmless from all claims, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable legal fees), judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to your use of or operation of the Site or any of its Content.
8. Fees. Fees are determined by the number of pages digitized for each file. All content is accessible for free at the WCHF office. For information on scheduling an appointment, please visit www.webberitage.org.